Stay safe and be well
We are doing everything in our capacity to help with social distancing measures. This is to protect our family and yours. Together let us flatten the curve.
We have installed separations screens at the checkout counters and made sanistations available at the enterance.
Request for Face Covering
All our employees will be wearing face masks in-store. We are requesting our customers to please do the same.
Request for 6-ft Distancing
Please maintain 6ft distance between yourself and others as you shop.
Addressing Supply Concerns
The recent panic has caused the supply chain to delay, but products are scheduled to come in regularly now. Some seasonal or specialty items may be unavailable but there is no need to stock up for months. Follow local and federal guidelines on how much you should purchase.
Updated Return Policy
Due to safety concerns, we are are unable to take back any products once sold. If you find an issue with an item you've bought, please contact us. We will consider issuing a store credit.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything you read on social media, please reach out to us at email@example.com for clarification. We are here to help you.
Public Health Resources
We can work together as a community to spread awareness and be prepared, but there is no need for panic.
Please be mindful and help us keep your shopping environment safe. We would like to remind you about the following safety guidelines to help keep our community safe and healthy:
- Do not come to the store if you feel sick. Protect others and yourself and stay home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep away from others that are sick.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces (ex. door handles) in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home.
- Avoid all non-essential travel.
Additional Resources – Information and Live Updates
- The World Health Organization
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- Food and Drug Administration
The Latest Research on Coronavirus